At Major League Pest we have an expert team of pest management specialists. For over 20 years it has been our mission and tradition to provide the highest level of service available and do it at reasonable cost.
Our team has over 60 years combined experience and can solve any problem they encounter. Our state licensed associates have built an excellent reputation among our homeowners, realtors, and community managers. As the needs of our customers change, the services that we provide evolve. We continue to add new services and integrate the latest technology based on recommendations and feedback we receive. It is our ongoing goal to maintain and improve the personal attention to our customers, which has been a cornerstone of our service. Prompt, friendly, professional care is what you can expect when you contact us.
Major League Pest vs. the competition
• More time spent on your home
• Family owned and operated
• Over 20 years of experience using integrated pest management protocols and scientifically proven methods
• Friendly and clean-cut professional licensed technicians you can trust (mandatory background checks & drug screening)
• Full property treatment and inspection (not just the home)
• Notification before each pest service
• Spider web removal each and every service
• Free re-treats
• Botanical options for pest control
• The best and most reliable products on the market
• Traditional fumigation and localized treatments for termite control
• Alternative methods to fumigation
• Preventative termite treatments using natural borate products
• Quality damage repairs
• Insulation featuring pest control benefits, noise reduction, energy savings, and fire resistance
A detailed property inspection will determine what action will need to take place at your property. One of our licensed inspectors will use the least invasive treatment, offering the most value, that works best for you. Using a prescription of the best scientifically proven methods creates a program designed to solve the problem and keep the bugs out.